View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 06:53 AM
JanieH

Originally Posted by juliea9967 View Post
I have been in the same sewing room for over 17 years. It well past the time to redo the flooring, and I finally bit the bullet and did it. I was surprised at how long it took me to empty the room of everything. I didn't think I would ever be ready for the floor installers. When it came time to put everything back I decided I would not be in a hurry. I would find a convenient spot for everything, and I would be well organized when I finished. The difference has made me wonder why I didn't do this job 10 years ago. I love my new flooring (from carpet to plank vinyl), and it is so amazing to work in a really organized spot.
Here is a picture of how I set up my GO Big and dies, and it is working great. I have a small room so it is not possible to keep my GO Big set up all the time. This way everything is in one place, and the different dies are real easy to locate. I love it!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]601892[/ATTACH]
What a wonderful way to store your dies. I am definitely going to look around and see if I can find something similar to your cabinet for mine. I had several of the AccuQuilt holders but found that they took up so much room for how few dies they stored. I have mine standing up like yours but I purchased foam board (thank you, dollar stores) to put in-between them to protect the blades.
P.S. Your floor is gorgeous!