View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 09:15 AM
redstilettos

Default 5" Charm Theme: I-Spy!

Join the Monthly Theme Swap….This month: I Spy Swap! (approved by rbwiese)

Here are the guidelines for our next swap. Please read carefully:

Signup deadline is Monday, October 22, 2018.
Baggies must be in my hands by Friday, Novemer 2, 2018 with distribution made by Monday Nov. 5th

Cutting/Packaging Method:
We will be sending 10 different fabrics in each bag we swap. All of your bags may have the same mixture in them, or different, but you cannot repeat fabrics in any one bag. We will be swapping bag for bag, so there must be 10 different fabrics in each bag. Please put your board name and state on every bag you are swapping. For instance, "red stilettos, West Bend, WI" for mine...

You may swap up to 15 bags, as long as each baggie has 10 different fabrics in them. Please Fussy Cut if your print requires it. Send the kind of nice squares you hope to receive. Please limit licensed prints and holiday prints to 1 per baggie.

The Usual 'Stuff':
1. Send what you would like to receive, quality-wise. Send only 100% cotton unwashed quilting fabric. Please do not send thin or loosely woven fabrics. If it has to be starched to be acceptable, it's probably not a good fabric for this swap.

2. Try and find new prints you have not sent/received/seen before in the swap, if at all possible. We all like new stuff! Please select prints that would be acceptable in a child's quilt. No flowers, lines, stars, geometrics, batiks. We need recognizable objects. If I find unusable fabrics in your baggies, I will return all to you unswapped.

3. Put your board name on the outside of the package! Yes, this is a duplicate request from above, but I can't tell you how much this helps me stay organized. Thank you!!

4. Put all your swap baggies in one big ziplock with your name and mailing address, as well as your board name. That will keep them together in your package and if it happens to get torn open in shipment, your address will be there for the P.O. to return to you. Try to order the plastic bubbled envelopes for free from the post office. The paper ones rip wayyy too easily.

5. Postage: I will be using the padded flat rate envelope. It now costs $7.25 for the padded flat rate envelope, so please use carefully hidden cash or money orders for return postage.

Remember to send in what you would like to receive back.
Let’s have tons of fun, and of course you have to follow all the basic QB swap rules, found here:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.ht