View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 03:23 AM
Psychomomquilter

hey I am so glad I scrolled down further, so glad you got another link up!! ok all of you have great ideas, I really need to write on MY list!! from one of the lists get off facebook! you are soooo right, nothing much good on there now. but places like this, all free sewing, allfreecrochet and those other links yeah! anyway heres my list for the month, and bty reason why so messy here , I have had 1. broken wrist in may 2 got asthama allergies issues, so been quite under the weather for about 5 months, haven't felt like doing anything. But today I am up and raring to go.
1. sewing room is a disaster, pace myself, one corner at a time, organize and arrange sewing table the little drawer under the sewing table
2 the fabric on the shelves, regroup reorganize, in so much disorder
3 I have the thread holders, rearrange & reorganize them and the shelves below
4 the books & patterns, reorganize & regroup. some I haven't used in many years, should I throw away or give away? I think I already know the answer but tell me anyway.
5 the plastic bags I am accumulating to make the homeless bag mats find a place for them, they are in the middle of the floor right now.
6the excess, sort them what needs to be thrown away, close the eyes and do so.
this isn't for the sewing but is in sewing room, genealogy stuff reorganize, put them in file cabinets alphabetically and get to them later. that

thats a weeks worth of work!!!!