View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 01:18 PM
Silk

Macybaby, purple is my least favorite colour too. However, I like how it matches with the beautiful emerald green. Your block is very striking! And there's a lot of people out there who loves purple (I think it's like cheese... you love it or you hate it, there's no middle grown )

Silk I love your scrappy! I was going to do mine that way but then I decided to go another route at the last minute.
Frustratedquilter40, yours is going to be a 'pretty in red'. This pattern is so versatile that it's difficult to choose between so many options...

Last night I was choosing colors for the chains of my next blocks, and while I played with reds and greens something 'popped' in my mind... wouldn't be wonderful a totally Christmas quilt in this pattern too? I imagine bright reds on the main chains and greens on the secondary pattern, and more subtile prints inside the circles... maybe when (if) I finish mine I will try this version

I also love the simplicity of the 2 colors quilts (blue/cream or red/white). Infinite options!

I'm a little concerned because I have noticed that one of my blocks is slightly bigger than the other. Have I got to square the blocks? Or this will be corrected/disguised when adding the sashing?