View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:30 AM
redstilettos

I agree.

This is supposed to be fun. Yes, I understand those that have a preference, but as I stated earlier, I don't mind either way. For those of you who do mind, perhaps it would be best to participate in a future swap. This one is, either or (washed or unwashed, your call)

If anyone plans on dropping out, please let me know so I'm not waiting on the baggies in the mail. But since I've never had a problem between mixing washed and unwashed, I hope you decide to stay

I'm trying to keep demands/requests to a minimum, because as the hostess, we already require enough work out of y'all (goodness...names on baggies AND outside the postage bag anyone?!? LOL). Let's try to keep this simple, so we can all enjoy.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by MaryMo View Post
I can't possibly comply with all the requests from all the participants so I may just decline participating and make my own I-Spy quilt with my bags. This is supposed to be pleasurable . . .

When it comes to fabric pieces less than fat quarter, I have mixed washed and fresh fabrics with no problems except one time with a red square that added creative interest to the quilt. I make I-Spy quilts for kids and old people, neither of which are persnickety.