View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 07:16 AM
aberi

Originally Posted by ReRe
I am looking to start a 5" I Spy charm swap, looking for 40 members to submit 40 squares of 3 different quilt quality fabrics. Let’s make this one with pink in the blocks somewhere so the blankets can be made for little girls. Next time we will do blue for boys.

In your packet you should enclose:

1. 40 squares each of 3 fabrics (washed, ironed and in zip lock bags for safe transportation), INCLUDE your screen name on your package, thank you. The fabric should be 100% cotton.

2. Self addressed stamped envelope for return of your set of squares. (If doing more than one set the Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box accommodates two sets and ships for $4.95)

Sandi (sdparent) asked me to take these over for her and since her last I Spy Swap is almost done I am going ahead and starting this one. I will be the one doing the I Spy Swaps from now on.

I would like to receive all packages by April 1st and will sort and mail out squares by April 15th. Please PM me your address so I can add you to the list and send you my mailing address.
Sign me up for 2 sets please.
There is a sale on at our fabric store here this weekend for member;s only.. 40% off.. That's like music to my ears.. I could use some pinks in my material!