View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 05:39 AM
EmiliasNana

Another stunning quilt and gorgeous quilting from Feline. I have a question about marking. Do you mark the top prior to loading. What do you use on white-ish fabrics? (I thought I saw a hint of a blue marking pen?) What do you use on dark or black? I use a sit down Tiara and tried the iron-off Pounce pad with a stencil on a recent table runner. (I didn't need to iron off, I just vacuumed it with a brush and it all came off of the batiks.) Besides being a bit messy, (maybe that's just me and my technique), it did work on a small project, but can't imagine doing a whole quilt top as it would smudge or disappear completely. I had tried the regular Pounce powder but the action of the foot practically bounced the powder off. Also any suggestions for continuous line stencils. The pounce uses its own mesh type stencils, but it was so small I had to move it about 12 times on just a runner. I know you have the luxury of using pantographs, but I was hoping in your search you would have maybe come across something for sit-downs that don't need to be torn off. Am I reaching for the moon? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.