Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 06:02 PM
Kassaundra

You Boomers have been very busy w/ your blocks the quilts and quilting have been awesome! This month has been a busy one for me and my family. It has been bitter sweet. My husband lost his father the day before our 27th wedding anniversary. He died peacefully at rest, and had a long life of faithful service to our Creator. He was within days of having to enter a nursing home, instead he passed peacefully at home. We did inherit his elderly blind dog, Pepper is learning his way around the house and where the dog door is, but still gets turned around some. I made wall hangings for each of Gary's siblings (and Gary) out of his father's plaid shirts, so I have been quilting too! lol It will be no surprise to you ladies that I did repeat fussy cutting! lol lol lol

I made a post of the pics of the wall hangings, many of you have seen them there but I'll post them here too.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]602655[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]602656[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]602657[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]602658[/ATTACH]

The only reason I delayed posting the news here was we seem to have had so much bad news lately as a group, I didn't want to add to it.
Attached Thumbnails dsc_1334.jpg   dsc_1338.jpg   dsc_1339.jpg   dsc_1340.jpg