Old 10-17-2018, 05:44 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ok, I got all my four patches done, then turned around and did another 4-patch for a red, white and blue for a second one. I cut the background for the Christmas one yesterday....24 strips, then cut each one again as directed. It took awhile to finish, so I did not do the second one's strips. Maybe today. I was afraid I would not have 6 yards for the background, so I 'acquired' 6 yards of holy embossed white for 6.00 a yard from Fabric.com. But it cut all the stripes and a little left over. Maybe enough for the 9-patches. I do have enough fabric for the second one in the blue, red and white, so it is using up some of my stash. Thanks again for the right place to download the pattern, so I can work at my pace, and contribute at the right times on her quilt along.

It really helps when we stay at home to get more done here and sew a bit.

Dublb, I wonder if that truck driver quit after that close call??? Apparently, he forgot basic driver training and put his brake on at the wrong time in wet weather. Lucky he did not have a worse accident; the Angels were working overtime on that one. Thank God, the Texans knew when to stop and avoid him. It would have left me breathless oo with my heart pounding. No word from JeanG here. Maybe she will contact SBG.