View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 03:22 AM
WMUTeach

I have an HP Probook. Got it about 6 months ago and it has all of the bells and whistles I need and some I don't. The touch screen will add $150 or more to the cost of what ever you buy. My work laptop had a touch screen and I was sure I could not live without it. Now that I have gone 6 months without it, I am just fine. I use my laptop for communication, saving quilt patterns , some minor social media, work (I have retired and now work only part-time), and listen to audio books, Pandora and the like.

I got the largest screen I could because I planned on using this as my only computer. It is working out well. I can sit at a table and work or I can easily carry it from room to room to listen to my books. I did not purchase my computer through HP but a secondary seller. My son-in-law is a tech expert (it is his job) and he helped me search, compare and purchase. If I can find the name of the company I purchased from I will post it here. Something with "egg" in the name. Hope my 2 cents is of value.