View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 05:15 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

My hb taught computers in schools and our three children learned at an early age, then have college degrees in engineering and building computers. Since we retired 13 years ago, computers have advanced more, so we ask our children when we have questions; they can come on line and work on our computers from a distance. I was thee one who first computerized a school library in Corpus Christi, Tx., who had 35 elementary schools, 13 junior high schools and 5 high schools...serving at a junior high school library. (Re-did the library to three different systems to please the district so we could all have the same program district wide...the first one was the best system)

As to price you want to pay and tasks you want it to do, do a google search for Dell, Newegg, and Lenovo. Buy from a company, if you can or Best Buy on their respectfully specials. Better if you can get hands on, to see how it functions for you. I don't have Kindle experience, dh does have a tablet on which he collects books and reads on it. Amazon keeps charging him for books he does not order on his account.