View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 03:12 PM
madamekelly

I have a “reconditioned” (much cheaper, and who cares if the outside in a little scratched up, just be sure your seller has good reviews) IPad Air2 that I bought off Amazon for not so much, but cheaper than a laptop. I put gorilla glass and a “croc” type material cover for children which gives it a handle (bonus) because I am clumsy. I have a touch screen, can make words as big as the whole screen, a large on screen keyboard, no need for a mouse, and no stylus to lose. I can use it to read books, and with the right apps, I can design quilts, Bluetooth to my printer, and have never taken such beautiful photos before. It has the built in edit for photos so I can crop or edit my photos for posting here.
Below is an actual photo of my fuzzy blanket, taken in natural sunlight, with no flash, and again redone in black and white as an example. It also weighs less to carry or move, and I can take it portable easier than a laptop.
Attached Thumbnails f417a139-41c1-49ac-b304-05be20c1512c.jpeg   e17b11b3-0ef8-4e57-83f1-d14d97afb879.jpeg  

Last edited by madamekelly; 10-27-2018 at 03:18 PM.