Old 11-01-2018, 05:06 AM
Macybaby

I'm looking forward to this challenge - thanks for getting the thread up and running!

Even though Bonnie's got two oranges, it's to give you an idea of the range of orange to use (from light to dark) but you don't need both light and dark separately. I think the main goal is to not have any red/orange as you need distinction from the reds.

I'm not going to make the 60 mile trip to look for paint chips so this is what I'm going with as I pick from my stash. Again - this is what I'm going to use to help me pull from my stash - I do need discipline or everything will be aqua or peachy LOL!!

True blue shades, light and dark, avoid those going to purple or green.
Green - light dark going towards the mint shade, but away from aqua/blue - they look a bit more subdued and not the bright greens.
Reds - again more "true reds" so not towards purple and specifically not towards orange
Oranges - light to dark, can go toward yellow a bit, but not towards the red. ( I happen to have a good selection of oranges in my stash - not sure why . . .)
Neutrals - I'm going to avoid any that are leaning towards yellow, and try to stay with those more towards the taupe spectrum.