Old 11-01-2018, 10:40 AM
d.rickman

Default Colourful Animals and Red White Purple Pineapples - Oct 2018

There was another animal on the quilt, but I thought he wasn't very nice, so I drew a outline of my dog (Bichon), and put her profile in the top center of the animals. I love all the colors in the fabric used in the animals. These are christmas presents and all I have left is the binding on the animal quilt and Christmas is covered for this year.

Here are my latest quilts for October 2018, completed top stitching on my long arm last night while the trick and treaters were out in their cute costumes. Loved the boy whom arrived as a "Bush"- inventive father pulled long grasses from the bush and tied them onto his 10 year old, and yes he looked just like a bush, they did a great job! Even the young boy was impressed and laughing. I should have taken a picture.[ATTACH=CONFIG]603341[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]603343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]603344[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails quilts-red-white-purple-pineapples-october-2018.jpg   quilts-animals-1-oct-2018.jpg   quilts-animals-1-oct-2018.jpg   quilts-animals-2-oct-2018.jpg