View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 10:47 AM
RJLinkletter

Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
I managed to mess up - although not too bad. First, I participate in two different Santa swaps each year - for years now- one here, one on a different site. The other one we get our partner in February and have all year to collect & make things, this one we get our partners in October & have a month to get it together.
This one mail date November 6 this year, the other one mail date December 1st.
i had both boxes on the table, with their respective questionnaires so I wouldn’t mess up. organizing contents, wrapping etc.
had time to get my package out yesterday ( yea!) grabbed it- double checked everything was right for its questionnaire, wrote card, taped it up— wrote ( quilt board secret Santa pkg on the outside- included screen name on card— see, so organized....mailed it out...excited it will be there Monday...
you know where this is going right...?
The person who gets it Monday is going to be very confused- she doesn’t belong to this board...and wow- a month early!
i realized my mistake when I came into the sewing room this morning and decided to finish up the other pkg. ( Oh so glad I did!) so, yours is now all wrapped up, labeled, ready to go in the morning.
At least I had the correct contents for each one- otherwise this would have been a total mess.
And im going to have to spoil the ( secret part) of the other one and go explain the strange labeling on the one she will receive on Monday.
So much for Organization.
I need to write in big, bold letters which program the questionnaire is for....
It could have been a lot worse! What other site do you participate in out of interest as I haven’t been able to find any others!