View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 04:18 AM
Psychomomquilter

I am about a week behind! so need to go back into my sewing room and organize things in some semblance of"sanity".priortize, I am planning to sew a couple of mug rugs too, so that's going to help to remove some scraps. maybe I can get a table topper in there too. so that's 3 projects I want to do today,

projects. I do have the yarn in a crate, it's organized, the patterns still need some work too. I just keep saving those patterns that I find online, be it crochet, sewing quilting, cooking. so today is my weeding out these from my bookmarks on my computer.

also one more, this may sound off the wall, but you said what are we/I going to do today. well, I am still stuck on genealogy/family tree. there's so much info/misinfo as well. I could start on that too. I said start. maybe for each of these, a time limit? like 20 minutes for the mug rugs, and 20 minutes for the recipes and 20 minutes for genealogy. so that's my projects for today.

and one thing I did forget. study a scripture, & read Gods word, been slack on that too.