View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:36 PM
charismah
Banned

Default Twinkle Twinkle AKA Glitter Sky

Hi friends, I shared that I was published a few days ago. So you can see the quilt in the magazine....is very soft, elegant fabrics because the magazine chooses the fabrics and "theme" that they want. I however wanted my version to look different and reflect my own style. So I made my own version using American Made Brand solids. I live in WA state ( where they are manufactured or warehoused or whatever) and I want to support an American brand as much as I can But I also happen to really love their colors. ( No affiliation with the company). The magazine named the quilt TWinkle-Twinkle but I named it Glitter Sky. So I quilted this bright colored one with an all over design since I wanted to show versatility. The more elegant version got a ton of custom quilting. It's not back from the magazine yet...so I can't show you a side by side. But I did include a digital mock up of the more subtle version on the post so you can see the different in style. They are both great....sometimes I just lean a little more to the modern side.
Attached Thumbnails quilted-glitter-sky.jpg   elegant-glitter-sky-image.jpg