View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 04:22 AM
romanojg

While these prices sound good. What's the customer service. I know that Costco has a great return policy but what about the guy on Ebay. I got my two emb machines, very slightly used from a dealer. They had been serviced before I got them and I knew the previous owner. One had only been used by one of the teachers, about 7 hours before she upgraded to the next model. The second had been set up at a Viking event but then not used. Dealers offer classes and normally good support if you have any issues. My dealer closed down, which she deserved to do but now I have to go a couple hours away to get service. I'd check locally first. Have you decided what features you want your machine to have or what you'd like. If you don't know what's available that also another area that by going to local dealers will help. You can see what's available. Me, I like needle up\down. auto thread cutter, auto tension, a good speed, some of the machines have good threaders, others not so great. Make sure you have good throat space and lighting. Good luck, make sure you have a warranty