Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 06:20 AM
Janice McC

Good morning, Boomers. It’s going to be a rainy week here. Too bad some of our wet cannot be sent to the areas suffering wildfires. Hope no boomers are affected by the fires or smoke. Had a wonderful time in KS with my sons. It was a short visit, only four full days, but greatly appreciated! I hope one or both will be able to come here for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas but we’ll see. It’s not like when they were younger and had holidays off from college. And it’s almost impossible now for us to go there together as mom isn’t doing very well right now. A trip would be too much for her.

Bluelady, good to hear from you. Jaba, hope you’re feeling much better now. Terriamn, you and your family remain in my thoughts. Love all the quilting and piecing pix that have been posted here and on Waves. Good work, everyone. Got to run. I’ve got a yoga class this morning. The studio is closing down in a couple of weeks so I’m going to have to find a new place. Oh, well. I’ll find one. Take care everyone!

Last edited by Janice McC; 11-12-2018 at 06:23 AM.