View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 11:48 AM
SillySusan

Originally Posted by PaperPrincess View Post
Time flies! I can't believe that we are in the last official week of the challenge, which brings me to another topic. I have had a few things going on in my real life (nothing bad!) that have been taking up a lot of time, so I haven't been posting and so have not been a very good hostess for this thread. Since the additional activities will continue, I would like to pass the baton for hosting the 2019 challenge to someone else who's more active. If you are interested, please send me a PM!
PaperPrincess, thank you for allowing me to follow this thread since I joined the board, in February. Y'all have been a great encourage to me in quilting only from my stash. Except for buying 2 sheets (one was an accident) I hadn't bought any fabric at all!! And, I've made and donated several dozens of baby and kids quilts. But, I still have an unorganized truck load of stash!! No joke. I haven't made much of a dent in the mess!

So, please, pretty please, let's keep it going into next year! Thank you, PaperPrincess, I think you did a great job!!