Old 11-17-2018, 12:17 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

That's why his story he is telling hits the bull's eye, Dublb. He needs to think ahead about publishing a book based on his experience; bet there is publisher and an agent out there that would help with that...first step is to find a publisher, (submitting a chapter and theme of what his story is) after its acceptance, then the agent comes into play to help with the book. He might not get rich, but it would help with expenses during and after he finishes his education. Reading has been my whole life and listening to favorite authors ventures into writing. I am willing to let others write and just enjoy their stories....sometimes I wonder how many books I have read in my lifetime, maybe a million or three. Used to spend up to $500. a month on books. Not anymore, retirement funds have cut our lifestyle down 55% on a yearly bases. After 13 years, we are still adjusting to lower income, challenging ourselves to live within our income. About the time, we think​ we have, something else comes up. That's Life.