View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 04:26 AM
mengler

Default Ruler

Originally Posted by Sailorwoman View Post
I have decided to challenge myself to learn ruler work quilting and I thought that 6 weeks before Christmas would be a great time to add to my Christmas list. So, to all of you quilters who are way ahead of me, what rulers would you recommend for someone who has only recently learned to spell "ruler work". I have already ordered the ruler work foot for my domestic Juki which does have an extension table. I am primarily interested in rulers that are great for absolute beginners but that have some versatility. I appreciate your advice and suggestions, as always.
I had success st this site: http://www.punchwithjudy.com.au. It was much cheaper with the AU exchange rate and she includes 8 (I think) forever video classes. She also had s newsletter and is very responsive. I got the student ruler set there were around 6 in the pack. For the whole deal I paid less than $100 US including the foot. I did a lot of research. Now I haven’t sewn a single ruler project 😂 but if I do I’m über ready. Hahahah