View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 09:46 AM
Battle Axe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]604294[/ATTACH]We had a Cocker Spaniel that was one quarter Brittany. She is the one with the black nose. Dad took her to a place where there was a full Brittany and Ginger presented us with 6 pups. I was thrilled when Dad said I could pick out a male pup for my very own. Then he told me there was only one male and I didn't even get to pick it out. I named him Bo and he is the one with the pink nose. Best dog I ever had.

We lived on the edge of the wilderness in Modoc Co. Calif. The gubmint decided to poison the coyotes that roamed near our house and both these wonderful dogs got poisoned as well. Then since that didn't really curb the coyotes, they hired some airplanes and sharp shooters. The neighbor girl and I rode our horses out and came to a pile of dead coyotes, maybe a couple hundred of them, plus there were about a dozen Bobcats and three Mountain Lions. All shot and left in piles.

I have seen live Bobcats out there, but not a Mountain Lion. However, I think my horse smelled a Mountain Lion. She began to shake uncontrollably. The natural enemy of the Zebra is the Lion. When the Bobcat ran right in front of us, my horse was not the least bit afraid.

Sorry about the ramblings. I was probably in the 5th or 6th grade when that pic was taken.
Attached Thumbnails ginger-bo-marcia.jpg