View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 04:38 AM
Sabrina

I have two of the Sew Perfect Tables, I had one powder coated white on the legs, the other is the grey.
Both tables have the extensions that drop down. I absolutely love these tables, the stability is great.
I have two small drawers on one table, and on the smaller table I only have one. The only problem that
I have had is with the embroidery machine. I have to manually lift the machine out and place on top of the
table to enable me to use the machine. The table doesn't have a hydraulic lift. That is the only issue that
I have had. There is plenty of work space and when the table extension is up it is great for quilting on the domestic
machines. Nice work space. I really like that the bed of the machine is level with the table surface when sewing. Tables can also be adjusted to any height that is comfortable for you. These are not tables that one can easily move around
by yourself they are quite heavy. I attached an LED light to the left side of the table for extra lighting and that works well for me, however if quilting a quilt I usually have to remove the light in order to move the quilt around.