Thread: HEY PATRICE
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 09:26 AM
imak

Hi all I too have spent many years at home alone and it is so nice to be able to read all your thoughts. And a super bonus to have so many talented people to get help from!!

We have a great street here in the woods and every one is like family but of course they are younger and all work and are busy most nights, but we do have a Toco Nite every once in a while! Great fun, then we play games after.

Really enjoyed the "remember when" postings & I am amazed at the beautiful quilts you all do. The one from Gojo ??, is super!! especially for a first quilt !!

Patrice, THANK YOU so much for all your great knowledge and willingness to share it with all of us!!

Am a little late with with BOM but hurt knee real bad and am just today going to try to use pedal for sewing mach. again. ( what I would really like is a little funnel that goes into a little flip top hole in each knee, so I can squirt some 3-in-0ne oil in or something. Keep them lubricated ) !! LOL

Well, take care all.
Imak
(name is Betty but knew there would be more that one so Imak is so I can keep track of myself!---short for imaklutz.)