View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 02:51 AM
Murphy224

Default At Last, An Embroidery Section

Thanks for starting this Section.

I have the Janome 15000 machine and currently have 2 embroidered projects going. I don't have pictures to post yet but will see what I can do this afternoon. I am doing a barn quilt and redwork quilters snowman quilt from Primrose Lane. I will attach a link below. They are both single thread color designs, so I just hoop up the fabric, and set it to go while I piece or make something else on my second machine. Multi-tasking at its best! After embroidering, I will cut to size and use sashing to join the blocks.
Just recently I finished Christmas presents for my cousins, composition notebook cover with their name embroidered on the front. Picture of one below.
I will try to add to this Section as I can. Not an expert by any means, but I am willing to offer what I do know and help when I can. I am not affiliated with Primrose Lane, I have met her at quite a few quilt shows that I have gone to and just love the quilts.
Thanks again,
Murphy

Uh oh....can't find the notebook covers, think they are still in camera. Will try later with those.

https://www.primroselane.com/

Last edited by patricej; 11-29-2018 at 03:13 AM.