View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 05:42 AM
cindyb

Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
Guess what I found!

I lost my invisible thread - (my husband said "of course you can't find it, it's invisible!) And as I was searching all over, I found the pattern for Long Time Gone. I didn't even remember that I'd bought it lol!!

So now I have Bakers Dozen and LTG patterns to work on after I get a some quilt tops quilted and bound.

Never did find the thread. I know the last time I used it and think I put in in the tote with some other leftover stuff from that quilt instead of putting it back where it belongs. Now to find that tote!

I found several other things that I'd forgot I'd bought too, like my fabric paint . I really need to quit buying things unless I am ready to use them now. Otherwise I buy them, they are in my way so I put them somewhere and then forget all about them.

I've got 10 years to retirement, but I can't help thinking how nice it's going to be to have lots more time for playing!
I sew with invisible bobbin thread all the time!!!! Somehow or other, I thought retirement would give me lots more time for playing. I seem to be busier than when I worked full time.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-16-2018 at 04:00 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps