View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 02:27 PM
McStargazer

Originally Posted by hearthhush View Post
I am not sure what time we start the reveal but I am going to go ahead and post. Thank you so much Secret Santa I miss placed the card with the name on it. I think it was McStargazer. If i am wrong I am sorry. I really love my gifts. First i will start the tea's, these are some i have not had so i will start with one with my breakfast. I got hot tomale candies and lots of fabric. some i was actually going to get, you knew me well, embroidery thread always useful. Quilting magazine and christmas tree panel, another kit with a crab, another kit Jupiter Lighthouse 1860, lots of fat quarters, 2 1/2 inch charms packs, string of beads and a yard of fabric that is her interpretation of sunflowers and yes i see it! and my favorite item is the little Elf!!!! I will sit him on the shelf in front of my sewing machine to see all the time. Thank you so very much. Have a great Christmas. I will post the pic as soon as i figure it out.
Goodness. I HOPED I signed my name but yes McStargazer aka Susan.
I had no clue what a mini-quilt was but I do now. I hope you enjoyed it. Being from Florida and Maryland crabs and lighthouses are fun for me. Enjoy!!
Merry Christmas .

Last edited by McStargazer; 12-10-2018 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Spelling