View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 07:13 PM
roseirish48

great box from my secret santa Skaduzy. cant believe she got everything into that one large priority mailing box. there were two pairs of socks--one red and one grey, 2 bags of doggie treat ( Buzz and Poo-Chie send their thanks as they gobble them up) and one bag of treats for kitty(Truffles sends a a more dignified thank you). there was a blank journal type book, two Agatha Christie books of short stories that i havent read, a quilting book and one for cross-stitch. a cloth zip bag with a grocery list pad for frig, 3 quilt patterns and a Xmas card. Two kitchen towels-one red and the other a red plaid. some pale green Aida cloth and package of tapestry needles, spool of thread, a marking pen. sewing machine needles, cutter, a 60 degree diamond ruler, a seam gauge, potholder, rotary cutter blades, 4 pkgs of hot cocoa mix, a mini flashlight, box of candy canes(absolutely love those), kit cats and a bag of miniature Three Musketeer bars. a small coin purse with a JoAnne gift card and one of those lastic tote bag from Joanne's and 16 various fabric pieces of at least a quarter yard each or more, I really had fun opening this gift box and will be enjoying the contents for some time to come. thank you Skaduzy