View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 03:49 PM
SuziSew

Finally had a chance to download my pictures of the great things I received from Linda in Ireland!

Where to start...a yummy candy bar...that's the best place to start! There's a mini pocket journal, a brain teaser game (might need help with the brain part ) a pretty grey wallet (good timing, I've been thinking of getting a new one).

There's a pretty garden bag, love the gingham print. I'm not much of a gardener, but I think it will work great to carry supplies to quilt classes!

There's also a British quilting magazine, I'm really looking forward to see what ideas I can get for the wonderful fabric she sent. As for the fabric there's a stack of neutrals, that will be great if I decide to make a few of the BH mystery blocks, and a sea themed roll of 2 1/2" strips. There's an adorable Boyd's Bears panel and a lovely set of 6 fat quarters in lavenders. Some sewing machine needles and a set of John James hand needles, great timing on those too!

There's two ornaments, one is an Ireland ornament the other is a crystal gingerbread house! Such a wonderful package, and I'm so thankful and lucky to have such a wonderful swapper! Thank you Cindy!
Attached Thumbnails secret-santa-package-2.jpg   garden-bag.jpg   fabric.jpg   lavender-fqs.jpg