Old 12-15-2018, 10:56 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Pamela we love any and all skill levels. If it is made by you the skill level is not as important as something handmade. I have received small quilts that are simple and those that are more complicated. I treasure every one for the person who made it! It always amazes me that I can hold a small quilt or wall hanging in my hands and know it was in the makers hands not long ago. It is sort of like reaching out for a handshake or hug.

A lap quilt is just to say don't make it twin size. LOL I used to set a limit and there would always be someone who would say I can't send this one because it is 2" bigger than your limit. So when I started this swap in 2012 I wanted to stop those silly questions.

That's why there are no real rules. Anything goes. Size is up to you. just don't make it big enough to cover a whole wall LOL

I'd rather you have fun with it and enjoy the process rather than worry about it fitting some specific size or guidelines.

I'd love to have you join us and I hope you enjoy the swap!!

Just remember to send me your address and information and remember to let me know when you have a wall hanging ready to mail before the end of the last day in Feb.