Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 05:27 PM
GramE

Hello to all. Didn’t fall off the edge of the world, just been hibernating. Too cold for me but this week has been a bit milder. My friend Joy got her quilt, finally, this week. It was supposed to be there Tuesday but they had no mail delivery until Thursday because of all the snow they got in Virginia. Her pkg was delivered after 9pm on Thursday.

She loved it and the fact that so many cared and made blocks for her. I added a few tea bags and some Christmas cookies but she left them on the table and one of her dogs ate the cookies. She said she was sad, I wrote back and told her not to worry nothing harmful in the cookies. She sent back she was sad because she wanted to eat the cookies. Haha. I’ll get her another batch on the way next week.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]605372[/ATTACH]
I didn’t (forgot) take a pic of the back, it’s a pink velour type fabric.

Kass, your violets remind me that my mother bought me 50 from WalMart on my 50th birthday, almost 20 years ago. They were marked down and she was impulsive. They didn’t all make it but I had many for about 8 years. But grandkids kept popping up and then there was no time for violets. Yours is beautiful.

Thank you all for your wonderful blocks. I have the blue quilt done but no picture yet. Working on Christmas projects.

Love the blue Quilt, SewBiz. Gorgeous.
Attached Thumbnails a189e26b-7ca5-4cda-bb08-4419360caa41.jpeg