View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:54 PM
rbwiese

A huge shout out to my SS Partner - Armylady2012 for a fantastic box! And my apologies for being so late in acknowledging her sweet box. We were delayed in getting home from Memphis (sewer problems for my niece) and then I woke up the next night with a high fever and I guess a stomach virus. Got dehydrated and ending up spending 3 days in the hospital with heart and kidney complications....so I am barely upright for any length of time.

Words do not do justice to her box - and I know my pics don't, but here are a few showing my bounty![ATTACH=CONFIG]605402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605404[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605406[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605407[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605408[/ATTACH]

So many wonderful surprises! I can't wait until next fall to make my granddaughter a cute Back to school dress - and there is enough to make my grandson something too! I know my pics don't show it all - Thanks so much. You gave this worn out lady a smile!

PS - I can see my photo editing was a bit of a fail!

Rena
Attached Thumbnails 1resized.jpg   2resized.jpg   3resized.jpg   4resized.jpg   5resized.jpg  

6resized.jpg