Thread: Zelda quilt
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 08:11 PM
fatsewcat

Default Zelda quilt

Just in time for Christmas. Just pulled this Zelda quilt out of the machine and delivered it today. The entire time I was working on this quilt, I thought it was for a grown man found out when delivering it it is for a four year whose name is Link.

While delivering this quilt to a bar during trivia night, tonight, I had a lady ask about the pieces in white that form the circle. And when I told her ‘no they were not made from a punch and all cut out by hand’ she was a little surprised yet impressed. People are often amazed with a quilters skill set.

These young adults now want to take my quilting information (or business card so to speak) to Comic-Con and pass it around because they think I could make money doing these style of quilts. Flattering but I don’t have that kind of time especially if I ever wan to to quilt for myself again. lol! Enjoy the photos. You can’t see the quilting details very well in the overall photo so I have added the close ups as well.

Merry Christmas Everyone 🎄 and Happy New Year 🎊! I hope you all have a blessed holiday season!

Last edited by fatsewcat; 10-05-2022 at 09:00 AM.