View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 10:58 PM
Armylady2012

Originally Posted by rbwiese View Post
A huge shout out to my SS Partner - Armylady2012 for a fantastic box! And my apologies for being so late in acknowledging her sweet box. We were delayed in getting home from Memphis (sewer problems for my niece) and then I woke up the next night with a high fever and I guess a stomach virus. Got dehydrated and ending up spending 3 days in the hospital with heart and kidney complications....so I am barely upright for any length of time.

Words do not do justice to her box - and I know my pics don't, but here are a few showing my bounty![ATTACH=CONFIG]605402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605404[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605406[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605407[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]605408[/ATTACH]

So many wonderful surprises! I can't wait until next fall to make my granddaughter a cute Back to school dress - and there is enough to make my grandson something too! I know my pics don't show it all - Thanks so much. You gave this worn out lady a smile!

PS - I can see my photo editing was a bit of a fail!

Rena
Rena I am happy that you liked everything and hope that you are feeling better now. I tried to responde to your private message to me but your mail box is full if you clean it out I can responde back too your message.