Old 12-19-2018, 09:55 AM
AmyBible

Tweety I think your units look great! There are a lot of different textures in your fabrics.

Welcome aboard Chehalis - never too late to join the fun!

Kalama - For what it's worth, I like the random pops of pink.

JENNR8R - you clue #4's look great! I think my hang up with clue #4 is that in the photos they look Huge - even the skinny strips whereas up close to my face, my strips and units look small.

Macybaby - I am pretty sure Clue #5 is going to be super simple - like cut 96 squares and be done.
She mentioned a couple times her schedule is lighter this year so she may even spread out the clues
another week or so - I don't think she'll do rapid-fire.

I kind of hope one of the clues will be: "assemble these units into this block, make 25" or something like that. Then the next clue and maybe be top assembly & border.

Oh Joe's Mom - really like your colors and fabrics - that's going to make a lovely quilt.

I have exactly half of Clue #4 finished and all the strips cut & companioned for the other half. Half my units will have 4 strips and half will have 5 And the best part: almost All were made with scraps - just had to cut a small bit of yardage for variety.

Power sewing today means I can spend Thursday working on my NDT-shirt quilt until Friday!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-19-2018 at 11:04 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps