Old 12-20-2018, 06:28 AM
dublb

I used 10 eggs & 3/4 a cup of milk. I mixed those together till they were frothy. I folded in about 2 cups of cheese & a package of real bacon bits.

In a skillet I sauteed
some fresh spinach leaves on a low setting in a table spoon of oil. I used all I had left so I can't really till ya how much but I did wish I had more. I guess that a skillet full would be great as that spinach cooks waaaay down.
While the spinach is cooking down I chopped
1/2 of a sweet onion & took 2 slices off of the head of purple cabbage then chopped that up also. When the spinach was cooked down I added the chopped cabbage & onions. When the onions were translucent & the cabbage was cooked down I added 'em to the egg mixture.

OK here is the Crock Pot info. First DD's Crock Pot is programmable.
I greased the sides of the Crock Pot. Poured the egg mixture into it. Set it to cook for 2 hours then to stay on warm all night long. DD said that the warming feature does still cook.

It does seem to me this could be cooked in the oven at 350* for 30 to 40 minutes.

I thought I could add chopped carrots or some riced cauliflower to be sauteed w/the onions & it would be good also. I didn't have either w/me.