Old 12-23-2018, 06:35 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

We love the fresh fruit at Christmas time; when we lived in CC, Tx., I sent fresh Grapefruit and tangerines to all the northern members of our family. Postage was almost $100.00 on all of it. It made excellent gifts. They grew on our city lot on Flour Bluff.

What I will get in January is a new printer (from Staples) and the essential ruler from Bonnie Hunter. I am saving her clues until I can get the printer. Everyone else may have theirs together before I get beyond clue one, but that is fine will me. I can see the total picture then, and plan accordingly. Lots of nice looking pieces made up in that group on QB.

I had a Christmas eve feast all planned: shrimp and tamales. Shrimp for dh and tamales for me. But dh changed plans on me and our Christmas turkey and sides will be on Christmas eve with his brother coming down. Shrimp and tamales are on for Christmas day. I miss the Texas Mexican food I could buy or eat in restaurants, miss What-a-burger. (Yes, I miss Texas and friends down there!) I am cleaning the top oven now, and after it finishes in four hours, I will do the lower oven before I start baking anything. That gives me time to sew!