View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 02:13 PM
zozee

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
All my stash and supplies are in storage. I have the very basics in the rental we are in now. I find I am liking the no clutter sewing space. If I need a special ruler or some yardage I know I have, I can go to storage and get it. DH says same as going to the store and getting it so why not let the fabric store be your stash when we get our new house built. Maybe. I know I will not put everything I have back into a new sewing room. Most of it I don't really like the fabric prints or colors anymore. And really I don't remember what all is in storage so don't miss it. LOL
'
Out of sight, out of mind, as the saying goes! I am coming across fabric that I barely remember buying! Oy.

Thankfully most of the fabric I have, I like a lot--or did at one time. January will be the month I see if I'm still in love with everything, but I know better. It's time to break up with some old flames. But how do I tell my fabrics we have to go our separate ways? "It's not you; it's me. Actually, it IS you. You've stayed the same, but I've changed. Our relationship has grown static. I need my space. I wish you a happy life wherever you go!"