View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 07:06 PM
PamelaOry

I’m definitely in then. I went crazy buying fabric as a new quilter and now have plenty of fabric. Hubby is going to help me put shelves in the sewing room closet for fabric. I’ll find out as I organize just how much fabric I have. For sure I need to stop buying fabric just because it’s on sale.

Originally Posted by petthefabric View Post
Pamela, this group is pretty loose. Whatever goal you want, we'll encourage you.
Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
And Pamela...some of us get donated fabric and we have to learn to say "no" to that as well....sometimes it just overwhelms me and I don't see any progress!
Originally Posted by Conchalea View Post
Pamela, any reduction is a good thing! When we go on a food diet we don’t stop eating completely, right? What we do try & accomplish is not buying just to put the fabric in our stash. Shop your stash first & use all you can for a project from the treasures from your own shelves that are waiting to be put in a lovely project. We all run out of some fabrics eventually & have to replinish. Just be mindful of your purchases. Designers will always make more lovely fabric to tempt us.