View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 02:45 PM
petthefabric

Temptation: Shop Hops. Love the fun with friends shopping together. The stores are all spiffed up. Loads of fabric I don't see at home. Inspiration galore. (When I'm hungry is not the time to grocery shop.) (When I'm excited and join in the fun is not the time for a quilt store.) And having to admit falling off the wagon-ugh. The desirable Shop Hop is an area of Calif coast I love and my all time favorite store is on that Shop Hop. Middle of June. A wonderful vacation. Rationalizing. Brainstorming. Maybe I could just go to my favorite store?..... Help! I'm on the edge!

This is my Frabriholic safe zone. No enabling. Lots of encouragement. Went to look at my stash....that's overwhelming. Don't need to pile it higher and deeper (PHD).

Whew! Made it through that temptation. Right now. Tomorrow's a different story. There's a letter to pick up at our exchange spot. You guessed it, LQS. Tomorrow, I'm going in and out-don't look at the fabric. Then, I need a credit card, talk about temptation. I need it for medicine from an on line pharmacy. Up till now I've use DH's for Kindle books, that needs to stop. Some stores have stopped taking checks, so it's cash or credit card. My resolution: pay it off totally each month.

This Board/Thread is my fabriholic safe zone. No enabling, just encouragement.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-08-2019 at 08:27 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps