Old 01-01-2019, 04:49 PM
JeanieG

Hi everyone! I don't know the last time I was online here. The Quilting Board somehow keeps dropping me, so I don't get any notifications! It has taken me a couple of weeks to realize this! Duh!!! I also use to get the newsletters they send, but have not gotten them in a couple of years even though I have requested them. Shoot!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We had 18 for Christmas Day, and since New Year's Eve is the anniversary of our youngest son's passing, I always fix a soup dinner for everyone. We had 14 for dinner yesterday. I made 3 soups in my Instant Pot, then put the 1st two in crock pots to stay warm. Fixed garlic bread and bought a container of cookies from Costco for dessert.

I am also doing the Bonnie Hunter Mystery (my 9th). Four are completed, the other four are in flimsy stage. I have completed steps 1 - 5. I decided to jump to step 7 today, then will go back and find strips for step 6.

I have 13 quilts that need to be quilted, so that is what I will be working on when by BH quilt is put together.

That pretty much brings you guys up to date on me!!!