View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 06:06 AM
Janice McC

Reminders for everyone...

F8s (fat eighths) must be pre-washed and then cut to a minimum of 10x18 (but a little extra would always be welcome). Please avoid the use of heavy scented detergents and starches as we have a couple of people who are sensitive to aromas.

In most instances, the remnants of the fabrics you receive are yours to keep once you've made blocks for your fellow members. If you are very short on fabric and absolutely must have the remnants back, please put that on your note with any color requests you may have. Too much returned fabric can contribute to an overstuffed package.

Everyone should send one f8 per person in their group however you may also send along a second small piece if you wish it to be used as an accent. Please, do not send two full f8s as our packages will quickly be overfilled and special, more costly shipping, may need to be arranged.

Shipping...You may ship to me in whatever method and package you wish but I will ship to you by USPS only. All F8s will need to be here on time. When I send you your F8s, the price will be $8.00 per USPS padded priority envelope. This is $.75 more than the last round. I know it's quite an increase but all together, the additional for all four shippings is about the price of a nice cup of coffee at one of the coffee shops. (It helped me to think of it in those terms.)

Anyone with any questions, please don't hesitate to post them here or email me. There are no silly questions! Thanks.