View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 01:50 PM
Janice McC

My gosh, Kassaundra, I don’t think this could be anymore beautiful than it is. It’s a stunner, especially with the black background. Wow. Re: the brown and cream blocks, glad you’ve been able to come up with a layout you’ll be satisfied with. Look forward to seeing it.
Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
I'm down to just the binding (and I am going to fringe the top and bottom w/ the fleece backing) on my tie dye quilt

[ATTACH=CONFIG]606199[/ATTACH]

I ended up w/ 16 blocks from the last boom, (brown and cream) I have worked out a layout for it, it will involve a center "medallion" type layout. I found a piece of floral in my stash that I have no idea how it got there but is it a brown and cream floral w/ black background that had 16 (very small like 8x9 inch) repeats so I made these 3 18 inch dressies for the center portion.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]606200[/ATTACH]
TMF, I rec’d your lovely email. I’m on the move today and will reply tomorrow but your place is secure in the swap. Thank you and welcome!
Originally Posted by TheMerkleFamily View Post
Hello Boomers! I've sent Janice my request to join the 3-month group and look forward to my 1st BOOM I've admired this great group for quite awhile and look forward to joining in!

Now it's time to find some fabric and have some fun!

Christine
Libster, it's true! Addiction may be a side effect of this swap. Also, anyone who is sure of their fabric choices can go ahead and post pix. It’s never too soon for me to start the gallery for 22. And FYI, I’m going to take down some of the oldest swaps so anyone who wants a last look, better do it soon: Boomerangswaps.weebly com.
Originally Posted by Libster View Post
Welcome, Christine! We love it when we get new Boomers joining in with us. Just be forewarned, you will be hooked! And you'll love every minute of it. We love chatter and lots of pictures. We can start posting pics of our fabrics as soon as the groups are assigned by Janice. Fun, fun!
Marcialee, welcome back! I recd your pm but please send me all the info requested at the end of post #1 by email. I need to verify a working email “just in case”.
Originally Posted by marcialee View Post
I am in. Sending info now
Well...that’s a heck of a good excuse to visit Hawaii if ever I heard one, Hav! Enjoy!!!
Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
I am heading out to Hawaii tomorrow and plan to visit a quilt shop there and buy my fabric for the swap.

Looking forward to making blocks.