View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 06:50 AM
Charleen DiSante

Originally Posted by Still Sew N View Post
I do keep my boxes. They are in the attic in the garage wrapped in plastic. When it comes time for service, I pack it in the original box. When I sold one of my machines, the buyer was tickled pink it came in the original box. My last purchased machine came with instructions to keep the box. None of my machines have come easy for me and I always remember the thrill when I pick up my new machine in that box!! I would have loved to capitalize that word box, but I've been scolded before from moderators who says that is considered shouting. Well, yes, I am just that excited that I could shout when I purchase a machine and it comes to me in that "box!!!!"
Personally if one word is all caps I don't think of it as shouting but just emphasizing that word, but if all are, then it kind of assails my eyes. LOL (Now, that's all caps) Now back to the original thoughts: Unfortunately I didn't save the styrofoam so I guess I may as well ditch the box, EXCEPT that it is full of scraps that I dumped in there when we moved. Happy quilting Still Sew N.