View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 06:50 PM
sewingsuz

I sew in the summer for 4 months when we leave the heat in AZ. We go the the white mountains where is much cooler in July thru Sept. June is still kind of hot. I try to cut everything I want to make at home. I just don't do quilts. I sell my goods at some craft shows but mostly on my own. I make aprons, table runners and purses and baby quilts. and place mats and jewelry draw string bags and lots more items. I bag every thing for like projects together. I take my Bernina with me and lots of notions and tread cutters and mats. I put my machine on the table in the RV but I to have problems with a chair. I bought a big office chair but gave to my daughter because it was just to big. I have a small ironing board that I put on the counter. Of course I come home in the fall so I don't think I could quilt anything but a baby quilt if I was a full time RV'er. I thought about outside but to much weather changes - wind and rain and hot and cold. I take all my sewing stuff in plastic totes and some times they stay outside in the table which is under the awing.