View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Judith1005

I blew it ladies. I bought 5 fat quarters for $5 at Walmart. I have been looking for Wonderland Fabric for over a year. And, they had a very very close if not knock off version at Walmart. So, I bought just enough to make the Wall Hanging I saw on Pinterest over a year ago. I am in the process of cutting it up right now. Sorry, but, I really couldn't help it. Or, maybe I could have. Who knows, I fell off the wagon. Not hard. But, a slip up is a slip up. I've been avoiding fessing up for a 2 days. So, time to face the music. I'm climbing back on the apple cart. I feel terrible. I made it in and out of JoAnns with no problem. I only purchased the thread and ruler I went in for. And, had a coupon for both. I caved in Walmart. I even hate that store. But, the Wonderland Fabric is adorable! I have a thing for bunny fabric. And, I have next to none on hand. But, this was purchase for a specific project. (Does that make it acceptable?) I feel if I'm asking, I shouldn't have...... oh, the embarrassement…..