View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 12:08 PM
Janice McC

Hello there, Darcyshannon. Sorry to hear you've been ill but I'm glad you are back and on the mend! If you haven't yet done so, please send me an email with the info requested in Post #1 of this thread. I'll add you to the 2 month group and put you in as the first on the waiting list if a spot becomes available in the 3 month group. Only question is do you want to drop the 2 month in the event you pick up the 3 month? Let me know all in your email. Thank you! Be well.
Originally Posted by Darcyshannon
Today I join the land of the living. This post was one of the many things I missed while being sick the first part of the year. I would like to be be a back up on the three month and will sign up for the two month and will make extra to get to 20 or close.

My first thought will be for blocks for boys. My guild makes quilts for kids and boys, especially from ages 10 on up seem to not get as many quilts. I have just glanced through the thread and it is fun to see what you are all up to and I look forward to chatting the next few months.