Old 01-11-2019, 04:58 PM
themadpatter

I want to thank you all for your answers! It made my arrival home from work better than ever.
JJBlaine- I actually thought of that as I was taking off my coat! I was thinking of a cheater cloth that was already teeny, and only had to be quilted.
MacyBaby/ Cathy- You are an animal!! Those stars are crazy small for being so intricate. I think you should take some pictures of the intermediate steps. You've really got something going there.

What is a good way to learn paper piecing?
Janey- Bahahaha! That's why I typed out my ESM, because I knew someone would have a different idea for it. Its just fun for me to get to confer with other scientists. You make my life more wonderful, I'm glad you are there. I got the size from one of those charts on the web, too. I looked at a few, and randomly chose a number. I think Barbie has a twin bed, too. My friend's DD got a Dream House from GMa and GPa for Christmas, so I'm going to have her measure the bed for me. Then I will have the Definitive Size for the BQ. But I started this last night after Haylee's bedtime, so I had to wing it.
Peckish- Holy cow! Those tiny little feathers are smaller than the nail on one of our pinky fingers, they must be 1/4" or smaller. That really is crazy. We should get that club going so we can be Charter Members, lol.