Old 01-11-2019, 08:40 PM
d.rickman

Default Ruler Work

Originally Posted by GEMRM View Post
Looks fantastic! Could you share what class it was you took please?
I am doing an on-line class with [email protected], it is a 7 months course where you do one class per month, she will send you a schedule when your classes are available. She teaches other courses as well, ie., feathers etc., Her name is Pam, and you can reach her at the above noted email. She is setting up a class list presently I believe, so you may want to get on board at your earliest. The course cost approx. $35 the biggest cost is the rulers.

I purchased the "Ruler Work Kit + Janet's Ruler Quilt Design Book" it includes 7 template designs, spacing gauge and 8.5 Cross Hair Square Ruler, the other rulers you may require are as follows:Template Sampler Set which includes the following 6: Simple Circle 2 inch,
12 inch arc inch,
Spin-E-Fex No. 4 - 3 1/2 inch - Clam shell CO2-H 5 inch x 1 inch - 6 inch spiral and spinning wheel 36 5.5.

I also purchased 8 and 1/2 inch Cross Hair Square (6 point), and 2 packages of Stable tape

I believe there are other folks that have rulers they sell, you also need to have a high or low shank ruler foot for your domestic sewing machine.

Respectfully, Donna